An excellent idea to get rid of facial imperfections, such as blackheads or acne, is to use natural peeling methods. It is also a very good option to reduce wrinkles and expression lines. These products are very easy to prepare, apply in minutes, and the results are extraordinary. Find out the best natural peeling methods!
What is peeling?
Peeling is an exfoliant used to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin. It helps you have a more beautiful face, without spots, marks, acne, blackheads, scars or wrinkles. Even if it is true that peeling is done in laser beauty centers or other methods, you can take advantage of the benefits of fruits, vegetables and other foods with similar or even better effects at home.
You need to have a clean face before doing your peel. We recommend cleaning the face with neutral pH soap and lukewarm water. The face must be very well cleansed and completely dry. We also recommend that you exfoliate on a day when you do not have to leave home, to avoid the sun’s rays that can stain freshly treated skin. Once the treatment is complete, you can use a moisturizer (either homemade or bought) to protect your skin.
The best natural peeling methods
- Exfoliating cream with corn and lemon. You need the juice of a lemon, a tablespoon of sugar, a tablespoon of corn, two tablespoons of rose water and a few drops of lemon oil. Mix the cornstarch with the rose water until a paste is formed. Add sugar, lemon juice and lemon oil. Apply the peel on the face with circular movements. Leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse with suitable cold water. Use a toning cream to close the pores.
- Peeling with sugar and olive oil. The ingredients are: two tablespoons of sugar, two tablespoons of olive oil and half a tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix the three ingredients very well. Apply the mask on the face with circular movements and leave it on for about 10 minutes, then rinse your face with cold water.
- Strawberry exfoliating cream. You will need three or four strawberries, a tablespoon of natural yogurt and two tablespoons of oats. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. You can use the food processor to mix the ingredients. Apply this cream on the face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. You can apply this preparation twice a week.
- Salt peeling. This peel is increasingly used, but not in the face area, because it is extremely strong. The ingredients are four tablespoons of almond oil and a few drops of lavender essence. Put the salt and oil in a bowl and mix. Add the lavender essence. Apply on the skin no more than two tablespoons of the preparation and massage with circular motions. Leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse well with lukewarm water. It is enough if you apply this peel once or twice a week.
- Exfoliating cream with yogurt and salt. You will need natural yogurt and a tablespoon of fine sea salt. Put the two ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Apply the preparation on the skin, massaging lightly and leave it on for 20 minutes before removing it with lukewarm water.
Other natural methods of exfoliation
- Grapefruit peeling. The ingredients are grapefruit juice and a tablespoon of sugar. Apply the mask on your face and leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water. You can apply this mask three times a week, with a day off.
- Exfoliating cream with tomatoes and lemon. You need a tomato, the juice of half a lemon and two tablespoons of sugar. Crush the tomato, then add the lemon juice and sugar. Apply the preparation on the face with circular movements and leave it to act for 15 minutes. Rinse well with cold water.
- Sand peeling. When you go to the beach you can do a treatment to exfoliate your feet and heels. Gently rub your feet with sand, preferably after getting out of the water.
- Exfoliating cream with coffee. Mix two tablespoons of ground coffee with your favorite moisturizer. Apply the preparation on the skin and massage, then rinse with warm water. Close the pores using cold water. Don’t forget to apply a tonic to complete the treatment.
- Steam peeling. You can boil water in a kettle and put your head on top. Stay there as long as you can and be careful not to burn yourself, then take this opportunity to remove all your blackheads and pimples. An alternative is to soak a towel in warm water and stay with it on your face as long as you can. We recommend that you stay at least 15 minutes.