Sciatica pain can originate in the lumbar region, eventually extending to one of the legs. Garlic milk is a natural remedy with many medicinal properties. It is especially useful against intestinal worms or pain caused by sciatica.
Irritation of the sciatic nerve occurs when it is pressed and inflamed. This may be due to a herniated disc, spinal stenosis, piriformis syndrome or even a tumor.
What are the symptoms of sciatica?
Sciatica pain can vary in intensity. The patient may experience only tingling or mild pain, but these sensations may be amplified. These symptoms prevent him from having a normal life.
Sciatica pain affects only one part of the body, although some people feel it in both legs or hips. It is possible that the patient may feel numbness in several areas of his body.
Sciatica pain can get worse in just a few hours or days after the onset, especially if the patient is weak. You will usually feel the intense form of pain immediately after you stand up or sit down. It can also be felt during the night, when you cough or laugh, after a long walk, etc.
How can garlic milk relieve sciatica pain?
The alternative treatment we are going to present to you can reduce the inflammation of the sciatic nerve. It will act like an analgesic, relieving the pain you feel and helping you to have a normal life again.
You certainly know that garlic is a food with many benefits for the body. These benefits are due to the antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties of garlic. They can help us fight more infections and health problems.
In the following, we will present you a very strong garlic remedy, which can significantly relieve sciatica pain. At the same time it offers you many other health benefits.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml of milk
Chop the garlic very well, as if you were using it for seasoning. Heat the milk over medium heat and add the chopped garlic. Leave the mixture on the fire for a few minutes, until it starts to boil, then sweeten it with honey to taste.
For this treatment to really work, we advise you to drink at least 200 ml of garlic milk every day.
Other benefits of garlic milk
- Garlic milk is a very powerful natural remedy that can relieve digestive problems, including constipation.
- It is a very useful drink against intestinal parasites. In this regard, garlic milk should be left to ferment for three to four hours before consumption. Eat it on an empty stomach for ten days in a row.
- This home-made remedy can be used to treat dry cough. To take advantage of this benefit, we advise you to drink garlic milk in the evening before bed. This drink will help you fall asleep easier.
- And people suffering from asthma, shortness of breath and other lung problems may try to drink milk garlic to feel better. If you are in this situation, drink garlic milk while it is still hot (as hot as you can bear, of course), preferably before bed.
- If you are planning to start a diet and you have already prepared an exercise routine, garlic milk can be very useful. Garlic is a food that activates metabolism and facilitates fat burning. We advise you to eat raw garlic, but if you can’t stand the taste, you can drink it mixed with milk.
- Thanks to the antibiotic properties of garlic, regular consumption of garlic milk will provide extra energy and strengthen your immune system. In addition, this drink can protect you from infections caused by viruses, fungi and bacteria.