Many people have spots and freckles on their face, these small “defects” are sometimes quite annoying. The skin is exposed daily to several factors that can change its appearance, which is why the changes or damage you begin to notice are not at all surprising. Want to know what remedies get rid of blemishes and freckles?
The good news is that you don’t need to invest large sums of money in various expensive treatments that promise to get rid of blemishes and freckles. Although you can find many options available in beauty stores, there are also natural alternatives that offer excellent results.
Parsley gets rid of spots and freckles
Parsley is an excellent natural product with huge benefits for the skin, as it contains essential nutrients that penetrate deep and eliminate dead cells and blemishes of any kind.
This plant is easy to grow at home, but can also be bought from any grocery store or market. It is not expensive and has many medical uses.
Properties of parsley for the skin
When it comes to skin care, parsley has amazing properties that help you get amazing results:
- Brightens the skin
- Get rid of blemishes and freckles
- It is a natural tonic
- Prevents and fights blackheads
- Helps regenerate skin cells, stimulating healing
- Significantly reduces dark circles and puffy eyes
The recipe for a tonic solution based on parsley that gets rid of spots and freckles
If you want to get rid of blemishes and freckles, try this strong tonic solution that has parsley as its main ingredient. It greatly improves the appearance of problem areas, tones the skin and gives you a more beautiful and radiant face.
- 1 cup (200 ml) of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
Method of preparation
- Put the water in a small saucepan and bring to the boil, then add the two tablespoons of parsley. Turn on the heat, then allow the mixture to cool. Add lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Store the liquid in a spray bottle and apply it on your face every day, morning and evening.
- If you keep it in the fridge, it can be used for five to six days.
- As it is composed only of natural ingredients, you will not notice a change even after the first application. It is important to be patient and be aware that these remedies work over time. But if you use it regularly, you will notice improvements in a few weeks.
Parsley mask for skin whitening
If you really want to enjoy the benefits of parsley on the skin, it is good to use both the spray described above and this mask to brighten the face and remove blemishes and freckles.
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Method of preparation
- Soak the parsley in hot water and then cut it into small pieces. Crush the parsley until you get a thick paste.
- Move the pasta into a small bowl and add the lemon juice and honey. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mask on the face.
- Wash your face thoroughly before using it. After applying it, paying special attention to the problem areas, let it act for 15-20 minutes.
- Lemon juice can cause irritation or a burning sensation, but these discomforts usually occur when you have a rash on your skin. However, it does not take more than a few seconds.
- It is important to apply this mask only in the evening, because the citric acid in lemon can have negative effects on the skin if it is exposed to the sun.
- After the recommended time has elapsed, remove the mask with warm water and apply a moisturizer on the face.
- To get rid of acne, freckles or discolored skin, it is advisable to apply this treatment twice a week.
- As with the previous remedy, you should use this mask regularly to enjoy positive results.