Natural treatments have become more and more popular lately, being used to treat many health problems. For example, a natural remedy with ginger has the same benefits as certain drugs, but has no side effects.
The medicinal properties of natural products have been used for centuries to prevent and treat diseases and to improve general health.
These natural remedies have gained popularity around the world, and their beneficial effects have been confirmed by scientific research.
The same goes for this natural remedy with ginger, garlic and honey, an excellent combination for treating many common ailments.
What are the benefits of a natural remedy with ginger, garlic and honey?
This powerful natural remedy combines the medicinal properties of ginger, garlic and honey with those of other ingredients, such as apple cider vinegar.
All these foods have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help prevent and treat the following diseases:
- Increased cholesterol
- Intestinal gas and indigestion
- Circulatory problems or other heart conditions
- Skin problems such as acne
- Gastroduodenal ulcer
Due to its nutritional value, the mixture of garlic, ginger and honey is considered a wonderful elixir for prolonging life, because it protects the body from many of the “attackers” that cause serious health problems.
In a well-known journal of natural medicine, Dr. Han Len Tsao said that he offered this combination of ingredients to his patients after a long period of fasting, and in less than a week he noticed a significant reduction in high blood pressure and cholesterol levels among them.
Emilio Stefan, an Italian nutritionist, claims that his research has clearly shown that garlic, honey and apple cider vinegar are some of nature’s “magic” foods.
All the ingredients in this recipe have been analyzed individually to understand how the nutritional qualities of each of them help to alleviate certain conditions, such as joint pain caused by arthritis.
Studies have confirmed that ginger, garlic and honey help reduce inflammation in the body, this is one of the main problems associated with some chronic diseases.
How to prepare this natural remedy with ginger, garlic and honey?
This natural remedy with ginger, garlic and honey is easy to prepare, and the ingredients can be found in the supermarket or in health food stores.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (125 ml)
- 1/2 cup ginger juice (125 ml)
- 25 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar (250 ml)
- 1 cup honey (340 g)
Method of preparation
- Mix the lemon juice and ginger juice in a bowl.
- Grind the 25 cloves of garlic and add them to the blender, along with the juice mixture.
- Process until everything mixes well.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar and a cup of honey.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar and keep it in the refrigerator for at least five days before using it.
- If you use this remedy to prevent disease, it is recommended to mix two tablespoons in a glass of warm water or juice.
- You can take two doses a day, one in the evening, one hour after dinner.
8 common diseases that you can treat with this remedy
- Acne or pimples: Apply this mixture on the affected areas with a piece of cotton wool.
- Arthritis: Take the first dose in the morning and the second before bed.
- Asthma: Take a teaspoon of undiluted mixture in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast.
- Cancer: To prevent this disease, use a double amount of garlic and consume two teaspoons of this remedy three times a day.
- Hypertension: Amend the recipe as follows:
- 2 cups water (250 ml)
- 18 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
- 3 tablespoons honey (75 g)
Prepare the mixture as described above, and then heat it over low heat for half an hour. Let it cool and consume three tablespoons a day.
- Increased cholesterol: Dissolve a tablespoon of this mixture in a glass of water and drink before each meal, three times a day.
- Heart disease: Prepare the recipe as I told you for high blood pressure and drink half a cup of this mixture three times a day.
- Intestinal gas or indigestion: Dissolve two tablespoons of this remedy in a cup of water and heat the mixture to the same temperature as you drink tea or coffee. Drink at the first signs that you are experiencing these problems.