Caries is formed as a result of damage to dental tissue. They permanently destroy the tooth surface, causing holes and blackened areas. Therefore, it is important to know how to prevent and treat cavities.
Caries occurs due to an excess of acid produced by bacteria in the mouth. They form in the teeth and are “maintained” with leftover food or poor oral hygiene.
In general, cavities are common in children and adolescents, but can affect individuals of all ages, including babies.
Early treatment of caries is very important for health. Why? Because they also affect the nerves and blood vessels, causing pain, infections or even tooth loss with problems.
In the following we show you how to prevent and treat cavities 100% naturally and we present the main causes of them.
Causes of caries
The appearance of cavities is a process that begins with the formation of plaque on the tooth enamel. This substance creates a layer of food debris and bacteria, which turns into tartar.
- Acids in bacterial plaque demineralize tooth enamel. Thus, the teeth erode and pierce, ie decay.
- As a result, bacteria and acids enter the dental tissue, causing even more damage.
- Proper care of the affected tooth can prevent it from falling or irreversibly deteriorating.
If an infection develops, it can penetrate to the center of the tooth. Thus, the nerves and blood vessels are affected, which can completely damage the tooth.
We are all vulnerable to a multitude of factors that contribute to the formation of cavities. The main risk factors are:
- Foods rich in sugar and starch
- Soft drinks
- Insufficient or improper brushing
- Fluoride deficiency
- Dry mouth
- Gastric reflux
- Eating Disorders
The clinical signs of caries differ from person to person, depending on the severity and location. At first there are no symptoms. As the situation worsens, the following manifestations appear:
- Sudden toothache
- Sensitive teeth
- Mild pain when eating or drinking something sweet, hot or cold
- Visible holes in teeth or masses
- Brown, black or yellow spots on the surface of the teeth
- Pain when chewing certain foods
- Bad breath
Negligence in treating caries can cause complications. The most common are the following:
- Dental abscesses
- Severe pain
- Inflammation and pus accumulated around the tooth
- Broken or damaged teeth
- Tooth movement
- Difficulty chewing
How to prevent and treat cavities with a 100% natural remedy
If you suspect you have caries, go to the dentist. In addition to the treatment applied by the specialist, you can take other useful measures.
If you are wondering how to prevent and treat cavities, we give you the answer. Use a powerful natural remedy that fights the infection without affecting the teeth or gums in any way.
- 1 tablespoon water (15 ml)
- Tablespoon of coconut oil (7 g)
- ¼ tablespoon peppermint oil (3 g)
- ½ tablespoon chlorophyll powder (7 g)
- 3 tablespoons diatomaceous earth for food (45 g)
- ¼ tablespoon baking soda (3 g)
- A plastic jar
- Spoon or fork
Method of preparation
- Add all the ingredients in a plastic container and mix them with a spoon or fork.
- Be sure to mix well, so that the product has a toothpaste-like texture.
How to use
- Put the product on the toothbrush and brush your teeth regularly.
- Repeat the procedure after each meal.
- Use the remedy for at least a month to get optimal results.
Other ways to fight cavities
In addition to the natural toothpaste presented above, there are other natural ways to prevent cavities. Here are our recommendations:
- Reduce the consumption of processed sweet foods.
- Replace sour juice with water or natural non-acidic drinks.
- Improve your current oral hygiene. Brush your teeth 3 or 4 times a day.
- Use dental floss and mouthwash to disinfect areas you can’t access with your toothbrush.
- If you suspect you have a dental infection, make an appointment immediately for a dental consultation.
Have you noticed that you have caries symptoms? Prepare the above medicinal toothpaste to avoid aggravating the situation. If the problem persists, go to the doctor.