The mixture of cinnamon and honey is very nutritious and delicious and has many benefits for your health. If you combine them, you will amplify their qualities and you will be able to consume them every day much easier.
Among the qualities of this mixture are: weakening, strengthening immunity, improving digestion, joint care, treating insomnia and stress and increasing libido.
If you consume cinnamon and honey every day as we suggest below, you can get the following benefits:
- Weight loss: this mixture activates your metabolism and decreases your craving for sweets. In addition, cinnamon regulates your blood glucose levels and can help you eliminate excess fluid and fats. Take this mixture between meals with warm water.
- Increased immunity: cinnamon and honey are very high in calories and act as a natural antibiotic. In other words, this mixture will help you get rid of the cold sensation in the body and to avoid infections with viruses and bacteria.
- Prevention and amelioration of throat infections: the antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties of this mixture can help you treat pharyngitis, tonsillitis, aphonia, dysphonia, etc. Mix a tablespoon of cinnamon and honey with a little warm water and then gargle.
- Improving joint health: thanks to its high caloric content and antioxidant properties, this mixture is very good for treating conditions such as osteoarthritis or osteoarthritis.
- Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease: because it improves your circulation, reduces your cholesterol levels, strengthens your heart and regulates its rhythm, this mixture is very useful.
- Increased libido: cinnamon is considered to be one of the best natural aphrodisiacs for both men and women. Take a tablespoon of cinnamon and honey every morning and another before bed.
The benefits of the combination of cinnamon and honey
- Improve digestion and decrease acidity: in this case, drink a cup of warm water along with a tablespoon of cinnamon and honey every day, preferably before lunch. You can take this mixture even after drinking an infusion.
- It gives you energy and prevents stress: thanks to its caloric content and its toning properties, this mixture can help you revitalize your body. Simply take a tablespoon of cinnamon and honey daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Rejuvenating the body, both externally and internally: thanks to its antioxidant properties, the mixture of cinnamon and honey helps reduce tissue damage caused by the passage of time, which is why it is a very good beauty remedy. In addition, it can help prevent chronic diseases.
- Driving insomnia: take a tablespoon of cinnamon and honey along with a glass of warm water just before bed.
What ingredients do I need?
All you need is cinnamon and a little honey. Preferably, they should be of superior quality.
The honey is good to be organic, otherwise you will have no guarantee that it was processed naturally and no additives were added. In addition, make sure that the honey has not been boiled at very high temperatures; if it was, it will remain permanently in the liquid state. In other words, the honey you use must harden if you put it in the fridge. When it is cold, you can heat it in a bain-marie to melt it without it losing its properties.
Of course, cinnamon must also be organic. You can realize its quality by looking at the aroma.
How do I prepare the mixture with cinnamon and honey?
Mix the cinnamon and honey in the liquid state until you get a very thick substance. Store this substance in a tightly sealed glass container. This mixture will not spoil for a very long time, thanks to the natural properties of cinnamon and honey.
How do I consume the mixture?
The usual recommended dosage is one tablespoon a day. For younger children, this is one teaspoon a day.
You can mix the substance with a little warm water and you will get a liquid with a sweetened infusion taste. You can mix cinnamon and honey with cold water to get a refreshing and healthy drink. You can also mix the substance with juice, milk or yogurt. But don’t boil it.
We recommend that you consult your doctor or naturopath before starting any treatment. Often natural products can conflict with the medications you may be taking at present. In addition, excessive consumption of these products can bring you unwanted side effects.
Photo source: at HealthHomeHappy.com, alsjhc, ion-bogdan dumitrescu and sweetbeetandgreenbean.