These recipes are delicious, compact, creamy and fine. The recipe for uncooked cheesecake fully deserves its place on the Sunday table served with loved ones. It is ideal for any occasion: as a simple dessert, on birthdays, various anniversaries or events, etc. That is why the recipe for unbaked cheesecake is one of the most famous desserts in the world.
If you want to cook a delicious dessert, but do not have an oven, then a cheesecake without baking is the perfect solution. Wondering how to cook it fast?
Unbaked cheesecake recipe
- 1/2 pack of Maria biscuits (300 g)
- 2 cups fresh sweet cheese (400 g)
- 2 glasses of cooking cream (400 ml)
- 1/2 cup sugar (100 g) or your favorite sweetener
- 2 sachets of gelatin
- 1/2 cup butter (about 120 g)
- 3/4 cup berry jam (250 g)
Method of preparation
- Crush the biscuits by hand, in a mortar or in a blender. The blender is ideal if you want to get as small pieces as possible. When they’re ready, set them aside.
- Melt the butter in a bowl over medium heat. Add the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a form lined with baking paper. Squeeze the butter biscuits well to obtain a compact structure. Then put the dish in the fridge for two hours.
- Meanwhile, place the unsalted fresh cheese and your favorite sugar or sweetener in a bowl suitable for the mixer. Put the vessel aside.
- Divide the cooking cream in half. Put half of the first part in a pan over medium heat.
- Put the second part (1/2 of the total amount) over the fresh cheese and beat everything well with the mixer.
- When the cream in the pan boils, add the remaining half of the first part and stir without stopping until the whole amount reaches the boiling point. Turn off the heat and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour this mixture into the bowl with fresh cheese and sugar. Beat everything until you get a fine cream.
- Prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the envelope and add it lightly to the cream. Stir well.
- Put the cream over the biscuits in the form and cover the entire surface.
- Put the dish back in the fridge for another 2 hours.
- Serve the cake with berry marmalade topping. If you want the jam to be softer, you can dilute it with a tablespoon of water.
Unbaked cheesecake recipe with condensed milk and yogurt
- 1 pack of Maria biscuits or digestive biscuits (200 g)
- 1 1/4 cup Philadelphia cream cheese (300 g)
- 1/2 cup butter (about 100 g)
- 4 Greek yogurts (125 g each)
- 1 1/5 cup condensed milk (250 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 g)
- 12 sheets or 2 sachets of unflavored gelatin
Method of preparation
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter and the crushed biscuits. You can grind the biscuits in a closed bag with a twist. Mix the ingredients by hand until the butter penetrates completely into the biscuits.
- Put baking paper on a tart pan. Distribute the mixture evenly on its bottom. Press firmly to make the base compact. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Put the pre-hydrated gelatin sheets in the microwave to melt, then let them cool a bit.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, condensed milk and vanilla extract (you can even use essence).
- Add the gelatin and mix until you get a homogeneous cream.
- If you prefer to use gelatin in powder form, follow the instructions on the package. But use less water to hydrate it.
- Put the cream in shape over the biscuits and put the bowl back in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
Oreo-free cheesecake recipe
- 400 g of Oreo biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter (80 g)
- 3 glasses of milk (600 ml)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 2 cups cream cheese (450 g)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla essence (30 ml)
- 200 g of chocolate
Method of preparation
- Put 240 g of Oreo biscuits in a bag, close it and crush it with a rolling pin.
- Add the melted butter beforehand and mix well.
- Press the biscuits onto the bottom of a tart pan.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat 2 glasses of milk (400 ml), sugar, cream cheese and vanilla essence until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Crush the rest of the Oreo biscuits and add them over the cream obtained in the previous point.
- Put the cream over the crushed biscuits and put the dish in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and mix it with the remaining milk for 30 seconds. Pour the chocolate over the cake in the fridge and put it back in the cold for 6 hours.
- After this time, cut the cake and decorate it with Oreo biscuits.