Do you need strong remedies for warts? Warts are small growths that appear on the skin. Their cause is infection with the human papilloma virus, which has a high number of subtypes.
The presence of human papilloma virus in the body stimulates abnormal cell development. Gradually, warts form, small benign and painless growths, but very contagious.
Although warts themselves do not pose a health hazard, they indicate that the immune system is not strong enough to defeat the virus.
The good news is that we have many powerful remedies against warts, 100% natural. Due to their properties, these treatments prevent the spread of microorganisms associated with warts, eliminating skin imperfections!
In today’s article we present you 6 powerful remedies against warts, so that you can fight the problem as soon as it occurs.
1. Remedy with castor oil and baking soda
By combining castor oil with baking soda, you get a remedy with antimicrobial and antiviral properties. This is why the following treatment is so helpful in removing uncomfortable warts from the surface of the skin.
Applied directly to the skin, the remedy keeps the infection under control and prevents it from spreading to other parts of the body. The warts will not disappear immediately, but the recovery process will be accelerated.
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) baking soda
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) castor oil
- First, combine baking soda with castor oil.
- Then, apply the lotion obtained on the affected part of the skin with gentle massage movements.
- Leave the lotion on for 30 minutes.
- Apply this treatment 3 times every day until the skin heals.
2. Remedy with lemon juice and onion
The natural acids and sulfuric nutrients in the onion regulate the skin’s pH, stimulating its healing. Vitamin C in lemon juice enhances the antiviral and antibacterial properties of onions, increasing the effectiveness of the remedy.
- 3 tablespoons (30 ml) of onion juice
- 1 tablespoon (10 ml) lemon juice
- Combine natural onion juice with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture obtained on the warts with a cotton swab.
- If you want, you can fix the cotton wool soaked in the mixture on the affected region with a bandage. Let the remedy work overnight.
- If the dressings are too uncomfortable, apply the remedy 3 times a day.
3. Remedy with aloe vera and honey
Among the many skin benefits of aloe vera gel is its ability to destroy warts. This product has an antiviral, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect that facilitates the elimination of these annoying growths and improves the appearance of the skin.
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) of aloe gel
- 1 tablespoon (25 g) of honey
- Put both ingredients in a bowl and mix until you get a thick cream.
- Soak a cotton swab in this cream and apply it on the affected area.
- Then let the cream enter the skin. Apply this treatment 3 times a day.
4. Remedy with aspirin and lemon
The following paste prepared with aspirin and lemon has incredible properties that can combat unsightly warts.
Both ingredients used to prepare this simple remedy stimulate the elimination of dead cells, having a strong antimicrobial and antiviral effect.
- 2 aspirin tablets
- 2 tablespoons (20 ml) lemon juice
- Grind the aspirin tablets until you get a fine powder, then combine this powder with lemon juice.
- After you get a paste, apply it on the affected area.
- Leave the paste on for 30 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Apply this remedy every day until the problem disappears.
5. Vitamin E oil, one of the most recommended powerful remedies against warts
Due to its antioxidant and healing effect, vitamin E oil is ideal for soothing the skin and healing warts caused by the human papilloma virus. This powerful ingredient can easily penetrate the skin and soften warts, facilitating their removal.
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) of vitamin E oil
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) lemon juice (optional ingredient)
- Soak a cotton swab in vitamin E oil, then apply this product on the wart.
- If you want, you can add a little lemon juice to get better results.
- Fix the cotton swab on the targeted region with a bandage and allow vitamin E to act while you sleep.
- Apply this treatment every night, until the warts disappear.
6. Licorice root
Licorice has a strong anti-inflammatory effect that can reduce the size of warts.
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) of grated licorice root
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of olive oil
- Combine the 2 ingredients mentioned and grease the affected region with the remedy obtained for a few minutes.
- Leave the remedy on for 30 minutes, after which you can rinse with water.
- For best results, apply this treatment twice a day.
Keep in mind that the 6 powerful remedies against warts presented in this article will not have an immediate result. In order to work, you will have to have a little patience!
Follow the tips above and, regardless of the option you choose, follow a healthy diet to strengthen your immune system.