Is it possible to have lighter hair naturally? The answer to this question is yes! Whether you are bored with your current look, or you simply like to experiment, discover a few tricks for a lighter and healthier hair and do not hesitate to put them into practice.
What do you say, are you ready to try them?
Tricks for lighter hair
First of all, we need to warn you that these tips will help you have lighter hair naturally — that is, if your natural color is black, you don’t have to wait to have golden hair at the end of the treatment.
With the help of these tricks for a lighter hair, you will give the hair ornament another shade, but also an extra shine. For example, if your hair is usually brown, the treatments below will help give it a golden hue.
1. Rinse your hair with chamomile!
Chamomile is one of the most popular natural products used to lighten hair. To amplify the properties of this ingredient, how about combining it with a little lemon juice?
Lemon juice is the most effective ingredient for lightening hair naturally. However, used for long periods of time, this liquid will dry your hair. Therefore, it is best to combine lemon juice with chamomile.
- Heat two cups of water and add two sachets of chamomile tea. When the liquid starts to boil, take it off the heat and put it in the fridge.
- After the tea has cooled, add the juice obtained from half a lemon.
- Then pour the liquid into a spray bottle and apply it on your hair (your hair should be wet).
- Allow 20 minutes to pass, after which you can wash your head with shampoo and conditioner.
Try this treatment twice a week, and the results will not be long in coming.
2. Rinse your hair with egg, beer and lemon solution!
The second on the list of tricks for lighter hair should be used twice a week. You will need lemon juice again, which you will have to combine once again with other ingredients. Lemon juice has astringent properties, so be careful!
The other two ingredients you will need to try this trick are an egg and a little beer. These open your hair and nourish it, giving it shine and a silky texture.
- Beat an egg until you get a frothy composition.
- Add half a cup of non-alcoholic beer.
- Mix well and then add the squeezed juice of half a lemon.
- After preparing the solution, massage it on the hair (after you wet it first) and leave it to act for 20 minutes.
- At the end, you can wash as usual with shampoo and conditioner.
You will have lighter hair soon!
3. Rinse your hair with a solution of honey, lemon and apple cider vinegar!
You’ll love this trick. It’s not too hard to try and the results will live up to expectations. Again you will need lemon juice, which you will combine with two other ingredients. Follow these steps:
- Heat a cup of water and add two tablespoons of honey.
- As soon as the liquid starts to boil, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and the juice obtained from half a lemon.
- Mix the liquid well and then put it in the fridge. Once it has cooled, you can apply it on your hair (as you already know, your hair should be wet), either by massaging or using a spray bottle. Allow the liquid to act for 20 minutes.
- Now wash your head as usual and do not forget to use conditioner p er.
The results will surely satisfy you!
Do not forget!
The above tricks can help you have lighter hair, but they will not change your hair color . In other words, if your hair is brown, these tricks will not make you blond. However, if you follow the above steps very carefully and apply the tricks regularly, your hair will have a lighter shade and will miss very well.
Also, beware of lemon juice. Never apply it on clean hair. Otherwise, you risk your hair drying out. It is best to combine this liquid with the ingredients I presented above.
In addition, when washing your head, do not forget to use a good conditioner to keep your hair hydrated and protected.
At the same time, we advise you to apply these tricks for lighter hair a maximum of twice a week. They are not heavy at all, they are very effective, and soon your hair will be much lighter in color and shinier. Why don’t you try them today?