Do you know how to cook delicious mushroom recipes? It can be difficult to get the best out of this miraculous ingredient that grows directly in the ground. But it’s not as hard as it sounds.
When it comes to cooking mushrooms, time is of the essence to get juicy dishes. Therefore, it is very important not to lose the mushrooms in your eyes when cooking them (especially when sautéing them in the pan).
It’s never too late to learn new techniques for cooking delicious mushroom recipes. Remember, variety is the key word to get wonderful dishes.
In addition, mushrooms are an important source of minerals (selenium, zinc, sodium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus) and are suitable in many dishes, from pizza to pasta with bechamel sauce. Mushrooms also contain antioxidants, fight anemia and, as if that were not enough, have a pronounced diuretic effect.
The following delicious mushroom recipes are very quick and easy to prepare. Their preparation takes only 20 minutes. Try them too!
Delicious recipes with mushrooms
1. Baked mushrooms
Cooking food in the oven offers certain benefits that few people take into account: this method keeps all the nutrients in the food intact. Therefore, this mushroom dish will have an intense, uniform taste.
The most interesting thing about this delicious mushroom recipe is that it contains spices and other ingredients that highlight the flavor of the vegetable. Preparing the recipe will not take you long. So get to work!
- 1 teaspoon salt (25 g)
- 15 mushrooms (115 g)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (200g)
- 2 cups grated cheese (200 g)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (60 ml)
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic (35 g)
- You will need a bowl to mix all the ingredients.
- Put the breadcrumbs, grated cheese, garlic, parsley and oil in it and mix well.
- Carefully remove the mushroom legs without breaking the hats. Fill the hats with the mixture prepared in the previous point.
- Put the mushrooms in a tray on baking paper and bake in the oven at 200º C for 15 minutes.
- After this interval has elapsed, allow them to stand at room temperature.
- Serve and enjoy the delicious aroma!
2. Mushrooms from Andalusia
This recipe originates in Seville, Spain. If you like Spanish dishes, be sure to cook this recipe. It’s easy to make because you only need a few cheap ingredients. Follow these simple steps to cook the delicious recipe.
- 1 onion (75 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt (25 g)
- 5 cups mushrooms (500 g)
- 1/2 cup almonds (50 g)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (30 g)
- 2 1/2 cups white wine (230 ml)
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic (40 g)
- 1 tablespoon chopped red pepper (25 g)
- Using a pestle mortar, grind the garlic, almonds and parsley well.
- Saute onions with salt and a drop of olive oil in a pan until golden.
- Then add the mushrooms to the same pan and cook for 2 minutes. Just before they are cooked, add the pepper and sauté a little.
- Add wine and leave the pan on the fire.
- When you notice that the wine has evaporated, add the preparation from the mortar.
- Leave everything on the fire for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy its flavor!
3. Mushrooms in white wine
We continue the list of delicious mushroom recipes with an easy to make dish that requires few ingredients. White wine will highlight the unmistakable aroma of mushrooms.
- 1 tablespoon salt (25 g)
- 2 cups mushrooms (200 g)
- 1 cup white wine (110 ml)
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 cups cream for cooking (220 ml)
- Put the ingredients in a pan in the following order: first the garlic, then the mushrooms, and finally the white wine.
- Make sure the fire is medium.
- Then add the cream for cooking and mix well.
- Leave the preparation on the fire for 10 minutes.
- When ready, taste the wonderful recipe for mushrooms in white wine. Good appetite!